Monday, August 4, 2008

A little more about me

Ok so I guess I should try to get your interest so you will subscribe to my blog, wanting to keep up with the juicy details of my life right? HA. Some people would say my life is boring and wouldn't rate a low budget made for tv movie, others would say it's a soap opera worthy of usurping NBC's best.

In reality it's somewhere in between. Here is me in a nutshell...32yrs old, recently married (for the first and only time), no kids (yet), animal lover - have horses, dogs, rabbits and chickens and soon a goat! I work full time for TwinSpires.com - the online wagering site for Churchill Downs (yet we can't offer wagering on Churchill. I know, I know, it doesn't make much sense to me either, all I know is I am tired of getting chewed out for it when it's NOT MY FAULT. We WANT to offer wagering on Churchill, the KHPA won't LET us. Just like the Florida Horseman's group won't let us offer wagering on Calder, which Churchill also owns. NOT MY FAULT! Hollering at US for it is like calling the Nestle Chocolate plant and screaming at them because your favorite store doesn't carry the Nestle baby formula (or does, depends on which side of the fence you are on hehe). AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! Ahem...anyway, sorry...)

Ok so you got the basic stats. Some of my interests include knitting (a lovely hobby my wonderful husband helped get me interested in), writing (though I haven't done so in quite a while), animals (duh), music, internet, and much much more. I am so ecclectic it's almost ridiculous.

And I got busy working and lost my train of thought. I will come back to this later.

No comments: