Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!

Hey two days in a row I'm posting! Boy we are on a roll here. I love Tuesdays because the knitting group gets together on Tuesdays. I don't make it as often as I would like to but tonight I actually get to go YAY! Like I mentioned yesterday, my sweet and wonderful husband got me knitting. I have wanted to learn to knit for a long time but I honestly do not remember ever actually mentioning it. Well for Christmas Sean got me a ball of yarn, a pair of sticks and a gift certificate for knitting lessons! It was AWESOME! I played with it for a while, finally figured out how to get started, found the group and started hanging out with them and by the time I actually got around to taking the class I was already doing pretty good. The knitting group has been great, I have really had a blast and learned a LOT from them.

Here are some knitting group relevent links:
Rebelle - the awesome yarn shop where Sean got my stuff and where I took my lessons
SNB-Lex - the Lexington Stitch-N-Bitch email list

No comments: