Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Blog and more

I started a separate blog for my knitting. I think I will probably also separate out the posts on this blog a bit by interest...maybe. I am working on organizing my life a bit and am finding that compartmentalizing things a bit more tends to keep me on track a little more.

I set up a Facebook page to discuss being crunchy, infertile and lots of other parenting things. Look me up, the page is The Crunchy Infertile.

I started the knitting blog, simply called Greenfoley Knits. I know, imaginative, eh? I have posted a few times and intend to at least attempt to keep up with my knitting and other crafting endeavors on there.

I know I got sidetracked on the circumcision posts but I found that the circumcision fight has been stressing me out pretty badly and decided that, for the sake of my sanity and in the interest of reducing the amount of stress in my world I decided I need to take a break from the debates and, subsequently, the researching for the posts. I still read a little here and there and still spread the word where I can in hopes of saving more baby boys but I have left the debates and fights alone. I haven't even been going to the pages and forums where the debates take place. If the question pops up on FB asking views, I state mine and move on, I don't even usually come back to check on the thread because I simply can't handle it. Not right now. I have enough trouble keeping my sanity through this infertility journey, I simply can't handle the overwhelming emotions that the circumcision debates fuel in me. I can't. So to the little boys out there who's parents might have had their mind changed had I been involved, I am sorry.

No comments: